we recently stayed in one of the king rooms. It's an interesting place, the room has two entrances, you park in the back. sitting out front on the porch area is pretty nice. Great scenery, room was clean, very large, comfortable. An easy walk to restaurants in the area. Very very quiet area, at least for September. If you're looking for hustle and bustle, it's not for you, but if you're like my fiancee and I, the quiet was appreciated. Continental breakfast is $2.50 on the honor system - nice touch.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Manchester
- Palmer House Hotel
- Palmer Hotel Manchester Center
- Palmer Motel Manchester Center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmer House is a 4 season resort located in Manchester center. We offer a variety of rooms and suites with either a king bed or two double beds. Our suites offer a king bed, fireplace, two person jacuzzi and a private balcony with views of the trout pond and Equinox Mountain. Our indoor lap pool is open year round for your convenience, as well as the hot-tub. Adjacent to the pool is a workout room with cardiovascular equipment. During the summer and fall months enjoy our 9 hole par 3 golf course, two tennis courts and our own stocked trout pond. In the summer take a refreshing swim in our heated outdoor pool with attached jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Palmer House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.