“Great fresh food” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Doing business, Families with children
Binghamton, New York
“Great fresh food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

My husband and I come here every time we are in Vermont. We always like what we get, there is great variety and tons of yummy treats. Not to mention its in a fabulous bookstore. Loved the greek salad I got today, very filling and delicious.

Visited January 2014

Montreal, Canada
“Decent for a quick stop or for a coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Relaxing. Had iced coffee and wife had iced tea. Nice big tables to spread out with your iPad or laptop or just read a paper. Conveniently connected to the bookstore.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great little place!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We wanted something in between our dinner reservations at 8pm and decided to head back into Manchester and grab a 1/2 sandwich and soup around 4pm. Everything was closed. Not used to that being from NJ. We decided on this place next to the bookstore in town because the reviews seemed good! My wife and I shared the pumpkin soup which was amazing and the Johnny Appleseed sandwich which sounded great with turkey, apple and onion, and cranberry dressing on sourdough bread. I was not really crazy about the sandwich but my wife liked it. I expected it to be sweet but it was a little tart. Loved the pumpkin soup!!!! Baked goods looked really good but we did not want to ruin our dinner so we just got a coffee which tasted really good. Large dining area upstairs. I ran into the worker who served us and told her how much we loved the pumpkin soup and she told us everything is made fresh from local farms and the owner also owns THE PERFECT WIFE restaurant. Definitely recommend !!!! Can't wait to go back tomorrow to try some baked stuff.

New Jersey
“Curried Chicken Salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Excellent Chicken Salad sandwich--delicious sourdough. MMMMM it's making me hungry right now actually.

Great place to get a latte after the Northshire Bookstore, too :)

Visited October 2013
CALIFORNIA
“Expensive for a sandwhich shop and bakery”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

$10 with tax is a bit expensive for a turkey sandwhich. It was good but that price is not a good value. The place was crowded due to leaf peeping season and a weekend, so it took 20 minutes to get our meals after they were ordered for takeout.

• Visited October 2013