Wanted to get out of New York city for the holidays and was happy I picked Equinox. The town is great with the best of everything the shops, mountains to hike, and the great hotel resort. The spa and swimming pool was great. The hot cider and free bingo with resort bucks was also fun.
The room and amenities are fabulous. The Hotel staff is super friendly and helpful. They keep a fire going with tables and games in the perfect atmosphere for a glass of wine. Everything you need and want within a 2 minute drive includining a movie theater, quality outlet shops and great restraints. I will continue to frequent here with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort