We just returned from a long weekend stay at the Equinox. The staff is welcoming and attentive. The Marsh Tavern and Falcon bar are fabulous. We did not have any meals at the hotel so I cannot comment on the food. However, they do provide a shuttle service to all local restaurants which was prompt and allowed us to relax and not worry about driving to and from the restaurant. Great to have that service available.
The hotel is well located to enjoy this fabulous Vermont town, the fireplaces were always glowing and warm which we loved because it was a chilly weekend.
Great suggestions by the consierge for all meals. Particularly the Chanticlere (?sp) restaurant was incredibly delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort