A last minute decision, we decided to get away for Thanksgiving and we were so glad we discovered The Equinox Resort and Spa. The hotel has so much charm and history! We booked the Thanksgiving package, it came with breakfast, a $50 gift certificate for the outlets and resort fees waived! All and all, a wonderful stay with two kids. The only negative thing I could say is that a coffee machine in the room would've been nice. But they do have a set up of coffee and tea station right off the lobby. Beautiful hiking trails right off the hotel property. We'll definitely return again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort