I have been to The Equinox three times and this past experience was the best so far. It started at check-in with an exceptional greeting from Stephanee. This was the first time I was using a Living Social Deal at a hotel and she made the process quite easy. She was very friendly and went above and beyond to be sure we didn't have to check-in a second time or change rooms, my mother also had a Living Social certificate for our second night. Even though it rained everyday we were at the resort, it was still beautiful - either sitting by the fire reading a book or walking the beautifully landscaped grounds. Next time, I hope to take my mother in the warmer months when we can utilize the outdoor restaurant and firepit. The property is gorgeous (love the spa) and it is a mother/daughter getaway my mother and I look forward to each year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Groupon, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort