We had a wonderful 30th Anniversary weekend at this charming small hotel. We had never been to this part of Vermont, and decided to go explore it. Based on other reviews, we thought we would try The Reluctant Panther. This was a great decision! We purchased the "Total Epicurean Package" which included two nights, a wine and cheese plate upon arrival, dinner in their restaurant, and two full breakfasts. As a part of the package, if there is an upgrade available, you are upgraded at no additional charge. We did receive an upgrade, and the room was beautiful! This is a small Inn with only 20 rooms. As far as I could tell, you will not go wrong with any of them. The room we stayed in was spotless, the bed and bedding was wonderful, and the Inn itself was very charming. The food in their restaurant was amazing. If staying in the Manchester area, I would highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 Room and Suite luxury boutique hotel located in Manchester Village. Newly renovated accommodations, marble en-suite baths, luxurious linens and robes, complimentary breakfast, parking and wi-fi. Gourmet dining experience in Southern Vermont's top-rated restaurant. An elegant vacation experience in charming Southern Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reluctant Panther Inn And Restaurant
- The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant Hotel Manchester