“Excellent place” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 37 Restaurants in Ludlow
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner
CT
“Excellent place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2008

We went here for our 10th anniversary after a day of skiing at Okemo. Absolutely perfect dinner. Food was excellent (although the salad bar was not as fresh as it could have been) and the service was great (ask for Donna, she was fun). Loved the atmosphere, casual but candlelit and intimate.

Denver
“Good Food and Awful Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2007

I'd give it one star, but its not a total loss. The food was good and the salad bar interesting and flavorful. However, the service started terribly and never got better. Maybe I'm just picking but I expect to be greeted and sat at a table when a restaurant is not busy. Not ignored in favor of a personal phone call while the host is standing right in front of me behind the host stand. I would suggest not venturing there with kids and I'd never consider going after eight o'clock again. When the staff cleans up they are a no holds barred cleaning machine and care not for your dining experience. The waitress was even in the bathrooms cleaning up for the night before she'd even served us our food.

California & Vermont
“Great Food! Great Service! Great Value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2007

The steak I had was huge, tender and flavorful. The service was awesome and you can't beat the prices which, although not exactely cheap, were a great value compared to other high end steak houses. They serve up an awesome sunday brunch, but come early to avoid the wait. They also know how to make a mean Manhattan cocktail! A++++

Baltimore
“Yum Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2007

The seafood was the best I ever had in my life. The King crab legs where HUGE and FILLED!!!. Fellas, this is not the place to eat if you have a romantic evening plan afterward. I feel asleep after eating an order of crab legs. THEY WERE GOOD!!!!