“Great Pizza and Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Newport, New Hampshire
“Great Pizza and Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

The Spicy Rooster pizza was awesome (tastes like buffalo wings) and Ms. D's Pesto pizza was great. Nice thin crust. Cooked perfectly in the wood fired brick oven. We sat outside to enjoy the great summer weather! Staff was excellent! Our waitress was attentive and the bar staff and pizza chef friendly! Good variety of beer on tap! Very relaxing atmosphere!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ludlow, Vermont
“A "nightclub" with crappy food an worse service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

I dare you to stop by for "we open at 3" and "$.50 wings."

If you sit at an empty bar and ever get waited on by a surly bartender who is clearly annoyed by actually serving a customer, this place is for you!

Stratham, New Hampshire
“great pizzas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

We had two pizzas that were perfect! Crust was thin and crispy and the toppings were really good. We had left overs and they were great for breakfast later! The server was a bit unsure of herself, but was friendly and followed up on our questions.

Visited July 2014
“Locals only”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

We have a vacation home in ludlow and come up year round. I have tried this place several times and I ask myself why do you torture yourself? If your not a local don't bother. They are beyond rude to you. Food is terrible and so are the drinks. Why it remains in business is a mystery to me

Visited December 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Not sure if worth the wait because food never came”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

After 3 hours in the car, my wife and two sons (aged 9 and 6) hit Outback pizza on the recommendation of my sister who has a house in Ludlow. She said that my boys would like the ambiance because the place has some video games and other things to entertain the kids.
When we arrived, the restaurant was busy but not that busy. The hostess seated us immediately, which was encouraging. We ordered drinks -- four waters, a Diet Coke and a juice for one of my sons. The waitress dropped off the four waters and juice, and five minutes later when she returned again I had an opportunity to remind her about my soda. She made me feel like our presence was an inconvenience to her existence.
We ordered two of their specialty pizzas. The waitress said it would take a while and we said fine. Turns out, my definition of takes a while for pizza was a little different than hers. After 40 minutes she materialized and put pizza tray holders on the table. I asked if that was a good sign and she replied, "Well it's not a bad sign." I then asked how much longer for the pizza and she said about 10 minutes. After about 10 minutes she returned and said, "Okay, so it's actually going to be about 20 minutes more. I've got a full restaurant and pizza takes a long time." At this point it was 8 p.m. and my sons were fading. We said forget it and left. On the way out, I spoke to the manager. His excuse was that he told the servers to tell the customers it would be at least an hour. Our waitress must have missed that memo. Bottom line: 50 minutes, no pizza, two hungry boys, one hungry wife and one review that says don't go to Outback Pizza. Try Village Pizza; you might actually get some food there.

• Visited January 2014