We've been going to Rabbit Hill for 20 years and can't imagine a year without at least one long weekend. The Stave puzzles are heaven, the food is always good, and Leslie and Brian are perfect innkeepers running everything super-smoothly but making it all seem as if it just happens with no visible effort. The rooms are lovely and individual. The Inn's site is romantic and evocative of one's fantasy of New England.
- Also Known As:
- Rabbit Hill Hotel
- Rabbit Hill Hotel Lower Waterford
- Rabbit Hill Inn Vermont/Lower Waterford
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award-winning, full service country inn is an outrageously romantic getaway destination! 19 luxurious guestrooms, with decor styles ranging from traditional and country to transitional and modern; most with fireplaces, many with double whirlpool tubs, and private porches. Enjoy memorable fine dining by candlelight, comfortable elegance, pampering service and truly heartfelt hospitality. The inn peacefully sits upon 15 acres of gardens and wooded trails. This ideal Northern Vermont location offers endless activities year-'round. Personalized concierge services available to help you plan the perfect getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Rabbit Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.