It was by far one of the cheapest hotels in the area for a 2 night stay in March. It's your basic, run-of-the-mill hotel. It's very close to the slopes which was important and for the price, we weren't expecting anything fancy.
Parking was an issue - they have a very limited number of spots so we had to park in a remote lot about a 5-10 minute walk from the room. It wasn't a huge deal, but just one more thing to think about after a day of skiing. Breakfast was your standard continental breakfast fare - cereals, toast, waffles, fruits. We stayed in a standard room with two double beds for 4 people. It was a tight squeeze but we made do. The toilet was in its own room with a door but the shower was only hidden from the rest of the room by a partial wall which I found a bit odd.
All in all, Hillside is a good option for a less expensive hotel close to all of the activity.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Inn At Killington Hotel
- Hillside Inn At Killington Hotel Killington
- Red Roof Inn Killington
- Killington Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Magnuson Hotels affiliate is located near Killington Ski Area, Killington Golf Course, Kent Pond, Coolidge State Park, Vermont State Fairgrounds, Spartan Arena, Dartmouth College, Bromley Mountain Ski Resort and the Norman Rockwell Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hillside Inn at Killington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.