Our room of 2 queen beds was fine for the kids and I; large and clean. There was plenty of drawer and closet space, too. The proprietors were friendly and helpful whenever I asked for anything. The toilet is separate from the rest of the bathroom so there's no bottleneck. The continental breakfast was more than adequate since they had a waffle machine and fresh fruit also. The kitchenette included a microwave, mini-fridge, sink and cabinets. My main disappointment was there were no dishes or flatware. We ended up bringing styrofoam plates and plastic flatware from the breakfast room.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Inn At Killington Hotel Killington
- Hillside Inn At Killington Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Killington
- Killington Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Magnuson Hotels affiliate is located near Killington Ski Area, Killington Golf Course, Kent Pond, Coolidge State Park, Vermont State Fairgrounds, Spartan Arena, Dartmouth College, Bromley Mountain Ski Resort and the Norman Rockwell Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hillside Inn at Killington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.