Yes, during Christmas/New Years week the parking was was tight (2-3 of snow didn't help, but was great on the mountain) and comp. breakfast was tight with the mob of people, but for a poor teacher with a ski buddy I can't think of a better value in the area.
I heard from one of the boot techs at a ski shop that the Hillside Inn used to be a college dorm. Maybe true with the kitchenette, a nice feature, that was found in our room. The bathroom had a wheelchair accessible shower which was roomy. Quiet. Room was always clean with fresh towels when we got back from a day skiing.
Best feature in two words~HEATED FLOORS. We could lay socks, gloves, etc. on the hard floor and they would be toasty in the morning. Always a nice feeling on bare feet.
If you are looking for a place to stay with tons of amenities, the Hillside Inn is not the place for you. If all you care about is skiing, getting a great meal on Killington Road, and crashing to do it again the next day. I think this property would be hard to beat short of a hostle.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Inn At Killington Hotel Killington
- Hillside Inn At Killington Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Killington
- Killington Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Magnuson Hotels affiliate is located near Killington Ski Area, Killington Golf Course, Kent Pond, Coolidge State Park, Vermont State Fairgrounds, Spartan Arena, Dartmouth College, Bromley Mountain Ski Resort and the Norman Rockwell Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hillside Inn at Killington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.