“Best Pizza I ever had” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
mays landing, NJ
“Best Pizza I ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

I was greeted with the smell of the brick oven when I walked in the door and it was wonderful. There is a conveyor belt that takes the glasses outside to keep them cold in the winter which I thought was very clever. Outside the window on a zipline appears this koala bear with a sign attached saying "good day mate" which kept my three year old twins amused during the entire dinner. Enough about the appearance, the pizza was great. It was perfectly cooked so the crust wasn't burned by the brick oven which I have experienced and my picky eater ate more than two slices which speaks volumes for a three year old.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Good food - long wait”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

The food is good but be prepared to wait! My wife and I just ordered one small pie and it took them 55 minutes from the time they took the order. The pizza is pretty good if you are willing to spend a few hours there

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London
“How can you get pizza so wrong”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

Really poor pizza place and very disappointed. Garden salad in crappy black plastic bowl and plastic cutlery. Wood fired pizza stove looked nice but pizza was burnt on the base and the chilli oil drizzled everywhere was really unpleasant and cheese way too salty. Give it a miss.

Visited March 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“A great first stop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2011

My family has vacation in Mt. Snow for many years and the Outback was our 1st stop on our first stop to Killington and it was the perfect choice.

Upbeat and funky decorations. Fun and friendly staff. Great choices of beers with lots of Vermont beers. and the =best pizza I've had in a LONG time.

We stuck around for the entertainment that night and the band was very talented.

We tried the potato skins and had the Botchta Galooey pizza and both were excellent. We also had a trout River beer that I had never even heard of before that was delicious. the glasses are on a conveyor belt that take them outside to chill which was very cool.

Our waitress sarah was very friendly and answered every question we had about Killington and suggested places for us to get equipment and shop and other restaurants.

On our way out we were thanked three times by different people and we can't wait to go back to killington next year!

• Visited March 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Arlington, Virginia
“Not a fan!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2011

After an awesome day skiing/snowboarding, I went with a group of 10 friends for dinner and received horrible service. We ordered 4 different pizzas and we were not impressed by any of them. Stay away from the BBQ pizza! At $20 per pizza I would have expected much more. I recommend going across the street to Domenic's.

• Visited February 2011