We visited in the fall. Remember that this is different from the overall Killington Grand Resort, although it is operated like that.
1. There is no cellular coverage (at least no T-Mobile or ATT).
2. Wifi in our unit did not work. Yes, it should be included (each unit probably is individually owned and equipped), because in the welcome book the SSID and password were provided by the owner. However, the account probably was interrupted earlier and never properly re-activated. There went the TV as well, since they were all bundled together through Xfinity (comcast). I called the front desk, the TV part was taken care of the next day. They told me that internet was not part of the deal anyways so...
3. The decor looks country (or old-fashioned), but all functional.
4. Kitchen was well-equipped. But again, there must be individual difference across all units in this condo complex, so try to be prepared.
5. Check-in and out at the Grand (during non-peak season) is a hassle, because it's a 4-mile mountain road drive. I can understand the cost-saving, and hence the neglected non-working TV/internet situation for I don't know how long.
Overall, it is nicely located, very quiet (again, probably due to low season). And of course, isolated without any outside communications when we returned there in the evening. Make sure you are ready for that.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sunrise Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Condominiums Killington