We arrived on a Saturday night and there was a wedding going on so were advised that the dining room was unavailable. Pleasant young man at the front desk. Rooms were okay and clean enough. The inclusive breakfast was pretty lame but enough to get our day started. We really only used this a stopping point along the way which made it okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A ski lodge in Killington that is open during Fall and Winter months for skiing, and open for spa packages from May through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Inn of the Six Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The 6 Mountains
- Inn Of The Six Mountains Hotel Killington
- Hotel Of The Six Mountains
- Resort Of The Six Mountains