We got a deal on travel zoo 2 nights for 99 dollars so we thought we would try it even tho a lot of reviews were not good. Our room was okay but in definite need of sprucing up as the curtains were fraying on the rods and the bed linen as well. windows were dirty. It needs a lot of tlc but the views and grounds were nice and they offered a breakfast with scrambled eggs, homefries, cereals, muffins, coffee, juice and toast. I am glad we didn't pay more and wouldn't stay again if it was more money. It was a comfortable stay tho.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Killington Mountain Lodge in Killington, Vermont, every day feels like an adventure. When the views are this good - and the chances to get outside and enjoy them are even better - life is what you make it. We're located in the heart of a skier's dream, but to us it seems like paradise all year long. Make plans to visit us, and you'll soon discover Killington and its charming nearby villages offer the best in outdoor recreation, shopping, dining and nightlife - all four seasons. From a summer swim to the cascade of autumn leaves, a springtime picnic to the first winter's snow, we'll show you Vermont like you've never seen it before. Nestled in the scenic Green Mountains of the Appalachian Trail, we're just one mile from Killington Ski Resort and only minutes from its sister resort Pico Mountain, so you won't have to go far to go downhill. Biking and hiking trails are nearby, along with more than a dozen championship golf courses. The quaint mountain towns of Rutland, Woodstock and magnificent Queechee Gorge are only a short drive away by car. Spend an afternoon wandering through museums, browsing for antiques or participating in a wine or cheese tasting. Then, enjoy an evening savoring your favorite craft beer at our local breweries and eateries. Experience a place where you wake up refreshed and stay up past your bedtime because you don't want to miss a thing. When you walk into our lobby, you'll be drawn to our freestanding fieldstone fireplace. Made entirely by hand, it's the largest of its kind in New England. Whether to warm up or chill out, this is where our guests come to gather. Formerly the Inn of the Six Mountains, the new Killington Mountain Lodge is getting an upgrade, but we're keeping our doors open throughout. Life is good here ... we're just making things better for you. When you come up our mountain, you may never want to go back down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Killington Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Six Mountains Hotel Killington
- Inn Of The 6 Mountains
- Hotel Of The Six Mountains
- Resort Of The Six Mountains