We got a deal on travel zoo 2 nights for 99 dollars so we thought we would try it even tho a lot of reviews were not good. Our room was okay but in definite need of sprucing up as the curtains were fraying on the rods and the bed linen as well. windows were dirty. It needs a lot of tlc but the views and grounds were nice and they offered a breakfast with scrambled eggs, homefries, cereals, muffins, coffee, juice and toast. I am glad we didn't pay more and wouldn't stay again if it was more money. It was a comfortable stay tho.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A ski lodge in Killington that is open during Fall and Winter months for skiing, and open for spa packages from May through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Inn of the Six Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The 6 Mountains
- Inn Of The Six Mountains Hotel Killington
- Hotel Of The Six Mountains
- Resort Of The Six Mountains