The staff was SUPER friendly.. The rooms were dated and everything appeared to need a good cleaning (except the entrance). The indoor pool was chilly, but nice and quiet and we could warm up in the hot tub right next to the pool. We were there during a motorcycle weekend. Other than the loud bikes every now and then, the place was quiet. We walked across the street to eat and used a coupon the hotel gave us. Breakfast was included and was a good start to the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A ski lodge in Killington that is open during Fall and Winter months for skiing, and open for spa packages from May through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Inn of the Six Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Six Mountains Hotel Killington
- Inn Of The 6 Mountains
- Hotel Of The Six Mountains
- Resort Of The Six Mountains