Decent base for skiing at Killington, room was good if a little dated, had extra blankets since it was -20 Celsius outside! Icy, dark dangerous short run to the outdoor hot tub though! Breakfast wasn't great, they ran out of stuff constantly. Also seemed very quiet for peak ski season. Shuttle bus service to the base station was ideal and always ran on time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A ski lodge in Killington that is open during Fall and Winter months for skiing, and open for spa packages from May through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Inn of the Six Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Six Mountains Hotel Killington
- Inn Of The 6 Mountains
- Hotel Of The Six Mountains
- Resort Of The Six Mountains