This hotel is very well located just a few minutes away from the slopes. There is a free shuttle from the front desk that brings you to the mountain. The rooms are comfortable but outdated. The hotel features a pool and a hot tub, which we haven't had the time to try them out. The included hot breakfast was great! On the downside, the walls are paper thin and when your neighbors are screaming, jumping on the bed and running in the hallways, you can definitely hear them! We had to call reception 3 times between 1 and 3 am... so that kinda ruined our last night there! I still recommend this hotel just because of convenience, location and price...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A ski lodge in Killington that is open during Fall and Winter months for skiing, and open for spa packages from May through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Inn of the Six Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Six Mountains Hotel Killington
- Inn Of The 6 Mountains
- Hotel Of The Six Mountains
- Resort Of The Six Mountains