Went up for long weekend. It is usually booked up. It is a fairly dumpy outdated inn that looks better from the outside than the inside. It reminded me of something from the Sound of Music, but the rooms were like a cheap motel. If your plan is to just have a place to crash after being so drunk you don't care where you sleep, then this is your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A ski lodge in Killington that is open during Fall and Winter months for skiing, and open for spa packages from May through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Inn of the Six Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The 6 Mountains
- Inn Of The Six Mountains Hotel Killington
- Hotel Of The Six Mountains
- Resort Of The Six Mountains