So we found the Inn of the Six Mountains on a Google search 2 nights before taking the family to Killington for our Spring Break. It was our first time to Killington. No idea what to expect. The Inn was super easy to find - it's on the main strip, near lots of resturants. While the decor could use some updating, overall this proved to be an excellent value! The rooms are large, they have complimentary ski lockers, complimentary breakfast, complimentary shuttle to the mountain. They show movies each night in their movie room, had a big fire in the in the comfy lobby each night, and oh, yeah, complimentary movies to borrow and take back to your room (they all have DVD players). While it was nothing fancy, we were totally comfortable and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A ski lodge in Killington that is open during Fall and Winter months for skiing, and open for spa packages from May through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn of the Six Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Six Mountains Hotel Killington
- Inn Of The 6 Mountains
- Hotel Of The Six Mountains
- Resort Of The Six Mountains