Stayed here with my girlfriend for a mid-March ski weekend. We picked this hotel for its proximity to Killington and the price. I was pleasantly surprised.
This is not a luxury hotel, but for the price it offers a lot of value. First, it is close to Killington's Snowshead base area and runs complimentary shuttles every 15 or 30 minutes in the mornings and afternoons (the trip is about five minutes). Second, it has both indoor and outdoor hottubs to enjoy after a long day on the slopes. In addition, there is a good size indoor pool big enough to swim real laps.
Our room was large with a comfortable bed and refrigerator. There is a complimentary breakfast buffet that we took advantage of. They also have a lounge where they show recent movies and a complimentary DVD lending library. There seemed to be quite a few families with young children taking advantage of the pool and movies.
The front desk could have been a bit more attentive (there was no one at the desk both when we arrived to check in and when we were checking out). This certainly isn't a five star (or even four star) hotel/resort, but for what it offers (value and location) it is probably hard to beat.
Malcolm - nycityskier.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A ski lodge in Killington that is open during Fall and Winter months for skiing, and open for spa packages from May through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Inn of the Six Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The 6 Mountains
- Inn Of The Six Mountains Hotel Killington
- Hotel Of The Six Mountains
- Resort Of The Six Mountains