My wife and I went to the New Life Hiking Spa for an 11 day tune-up. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful; and the hiking was fantastic. I'm suprised to read some of the reviews of the hotel are negative. Our room was clean, comfortable and a decent size. And I lost 11 pounds! If you expect the Ritz then this spa is not for you, but if you want to lose weight at a very affordable price, then I highly recommend New Life Hiking.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The 6 Mountains
- Inn Of The Six Mountains Hotel Killington
- Inn Of The Six Mountains Hotel
- Hotel Of The Six Mountains
- Resort Of The Six Mountains
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A ski lodge in Killington that is open during Fall and Winter months for skiing, and open for spa packages from May through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Inn of the Six Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.