New Life Hiking Spa is a good program which is located in a tired hotel, which gives is the reason for its value. The program is very good. Hikes and and other exercise activities are led by knowledgeable instructors. Some instructors who were not approachable one day were certainly more approachable the next, so I think Jimmy reads the evaluations daily and promptly advises instructors of guest concerns. The food was well prepared and tasty but I was told by repeat and long stay guests that the same meals were served on a rotation schedule . There were lots of returning guests, so people do find it worthwhile. The hotel is outdated and in need of repair but is clean. The fridge in my room was too cold, but all I had was a bottle of milk so it was not a big issue. Plumbing needed some repair, the toilet ran at random times but overall I experienced no problems. The outdoor pool was closed the first two days of my stay but was fixed and available later. There was an HD tv in the room. The housekeeping staff were efficient, friendly and helpful. If this program was in a top notch hotel, it would not be as affordable. The quality and value trumped all else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A ski lodge in Killington that is open during Fall and Winter months for skiing, and open for spa packages from May through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Inn of the Six Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Six Mountains Hotel Killington
- Inn Of The 6 Mountains
- Hotel Of The Six Mountains
- Resort Of The Six Mountains