We stayed here for 4 nights at the begining of December 07
We appeared to be the only guests as breakfast was just us 2. The breakfast was nice, a selection of cereals, bagels, muffins etc. along with Tea, coffee and juice.
The pool was nice, maybe a little on the cold side, but the jacuzzi made up for the coldness of the pool.
The room was a good size and had a balcony which would have been nice to sit on if it wasn't so cold.
The room was clean and had everything you would expect from a hotel.
The only inconvience was the boil order on the water supply, which meant asking for drinking water at reception and because it was the very early season the bar and the resturant wasn't open.
The staff were friendly, we were even bought a drink by the hotel manager in Mogals sports Bar across the road.
Would i go back, yes.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The 6 Mountains
- Inn Of The Six Mountains Hotel Killington
- Inn Of The Six Mountains Hotel
- Hotel Of The Six Mountains
- Resort Of The Six Mountains
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A ski lodge in Killington that is open during Fall and Winter months for skiing, and open for spa packages from May through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Inn of the Six Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.