Very convenient to Snowshed and Ramshead base areas. Shuttle buses ran promptly for 1-minute ride to the mountain. It was fine for our needs for a 3-night stay with two little kids. Pool, spa, game room, restaurant, convenience store, etc. all on site as promised.
That said... I'm glad we got a low price (under $300/night) for a 2BR condo by booking directly with an owner through VRBO . com. I'd have been annoyed if I paid the prices the resort was asking via Killington reservations. The resort is definitely dated and worn. Walls/ceilings paper thin - bring earplugs if you want to sleep through the night. As for kitchen dishes/utensils, let's put it this way: you want a frying pan? Too bad. Decor: 1980s minimalist.
But I wasn't expecting luxury accomodations - and we certainly didn't get them - but we had a very convenient location for a long weekend at Killington.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the base of Killington, the best skiing in the East, Mountain Green Ski & Golf Resort is Killington's most complete resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and BookIt.com so you can book your Mountain Green Ski & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Green Ski And Golf Resort
- Mountain Green Ski & Golf Hotel Killington
- Mountain Green Hotel
- Mountain Green Killington
- Green Mountain Resort
- Mountain Green Resort