“Preview dinner for Thanksgiving” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
West Barnstable
“Preview dinner for Thanksgiving”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

The atmosphere for dinner is wonderful...cozy restaurant with excellent food. Lounge and more dining downstairs. Tried it out as a preview to our Thanksgiving dinner with 14 family members and I'm sure we'll be very happy with our holiday dinner!

Visited November 2013

new york
“Great Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

The food and the service was excellent. They have a great prime rib dinner special that's worth every penny $20.00 for a complete dinner. My husband had the lamb chops for an appetizer and he said they melted in his mouth. They have a good selections of wine and beer. This was around the eighth or ninth time I have eaten here and the food and service has improved considerably.

Lithia Springs, Georgia
“Delicious Prime Rib”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

While we were staying at Smugglers' Notch Resort, this restaurant (on resort property) had a $20 special for a prime rib dinner which included a yummy prime rib, salad, baked potato, broccoli, bread and then an apple crisp for dessert. This was an amazing deal and the food was wonderful. Service was also very good. Room we were in was was small, so it was very loud since it was full. It was a great dining experience for our last night at the resort.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Urbandale, Iowa
“Pricey, but worth it for most items”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

The food is great if you order the right thing. Two of us and the kids had great food, but the men ordered short ribs and they were very fatty.

Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“Pleasant and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed at Smuggler's Resort. For a special evening dinner we went to this restaurant. My wife had the short ribs and I had the Vermont Chicken. Both meals were quite good. My wife thought the broccoli was bit undercooked but I thought it was just right. They let me substitute broccoli for green beans. My chicken was tender and had a lemon creme sauce. My wife's short ribs were tender and flavorful. Others had the prime rib special which after watching some of them try to cut their prime rib we decided it would likely not be a good choice. Prime rib can go either way and is highly dependent upon the quality of the meat and the preparation. I would go back for the short ribs for sure and the Vermont Chicken.