This is an excellent place for a week or even longer.
They have more than enough crockery, all types of utensils, dish washer and laundry in house.
Even if you go in winter their Heaters are super hot + they have a fireplace.
No bed bugs , excellent bathrooms, ok ok beds, spacious living room, plenty of couches, games to play, Movie DVDs to watch, books, you name it and they have it.
They have a game room where you need to pay to play pool but rest all is free.
They also have hot tub which is not that great. They try to sell many things. Bring wood logs if you want to enjoy campfire, they sell it costly.
What else.. the view from the house is amazing. Pond is not that close but close enough to get a good view.
Overall nice experience. Much better than motels nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have fireplaces, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.