3 relaxing nights with my husband and 2 dogs. Very quiet surroundings. Activities included snowshoeing. Just a short drive to Smugglers Notch and we had a day of cross-country skiing. Cabin was clean. We stayed for 3 nights in the studio. Next time will be a longer stay and hopefully we will be able to plan ahead and they will have something bigger available. We weren't cramped, but with more days and nights comes more "stuff" and we will need a little more room.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have fireplaces, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.