My husband and I chose Sterling Ridge for a romantic getaway. We stayed in one of the 1 bedroom deluxe cabins. It was perfect. It looked just like the photos on the website. Everything appeared new and was immaculate. The kitchen had everything you could need to prepare and eat meals, even wine glasses and a cork screw. It was well worth it to pay extra for a deluxe cabin vs the studio cabin for the jacuzzi tub and wood stove.
The resort is very quiet and relaxing. We enjoyed the on property hiking trails and appreciated that they linked up to local community trails for the days we wanted a longer hike. It's just a short drive into town for groceries and restaurants. And less than a hour to many touristy destinations.
We hope to go back with our two children and experience another season at Sterling Ridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have fireplaces, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville