I noticed a recent, terrible review on January 14th. I just want to say that my family has stayed at Sterling Ridge many, many times. Last year we had a graduation party there and rented 2 of the cabins for that. When I first discovered Sterling Ridge online I was terrified because I was afraid the cabins would not be as good as they appeared online. However, they were better. My Dad mentioned how well built they were and approved of everything - which is unusual for him! We are now able to have my nephew and his family over for dinner rather than eat at their small apartment. It gives his children a place to run around! Before we found Sterling Ridge we were renting 2 separate hotel rooms and had to eat all of our meals out. We can now stay together and do the cooking, which is great!
We stay there at least twice a year and absolutely love it. So please do not let that review discourage you. This is a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have fireplaces, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville