“Best Burgers in the world” 5 of 5 stars

(802) 730-3441
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Severna Park, Maryland
“Best Burgers in the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

The best burgers in the world--a hidden gem. I look forward to it all year. Ethan Allen is my favorite, but everything is amazing.

Visited May 2013

Morrisville, VT
“Gourmet Burgers From a Trailer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

My friend Alice, a food writer, recently reviewed this place, so we had to try it. The burger menu is extensive, and sometimes expensive. I ordered a burger with caramelized onions, blue cheese & bacon. My wife ordered the "Ethan Allen" which had grilled apples, Cabot cheddar and cranberry mayonnaise. We shared an order of their hand-cut fries. When I picked up our order at the window the bag seemed awfully heavy for two burgers and a small order of fries....
The burgers were perfectly cooked and wonderfully tasty, as were the fries. Burger BArn exceeded our expectations. We'll be back !!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Underhill, Vermont
“Fantastic burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I love, love, love the Burger Barn. I must eat there at least every 2 weeks, driving up to lovely Jeffersonville. They have every kind of burger you could possible conceive of, and MORE! Friendly folk too. I like the bleu cheese, caramelized onion, and bacon burger, but there are lots wilder ones. They also use locally grown meat.
Note: open seasonally, late spring/early summer through Columbus Day

Visited October 2012
Vermont
“Burgers to die for.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

... and the locally raised critters did indeed die for our culinary sins.

Do not be deceived by the decrepit looking building..... a beat up portable trailer which by first impression, is the last place one would expect probably the best burgers available in Vermont. I stop there several times a week in the summer (am local resident) and have never been disappointed. The fries are excellent too.....

Can't recommend this place enough....

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
colchester, Vermont, United States
“love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

great burgers different , my favorite is the nutty goat. wallnuts, carmilized onions goat cheese. my husband mother and i go there alot. great onion rings, and different burgers and some fish, just a litle shack with pinic tables. only open till the end of oct.

Visited October 2012