We are Wyndham Owners so our building was one of the newer accomadations. We were upgraded to a 3 bedroom presidential suite and it was beautiful!!!
We actually were overlooking a little pond and the heated pool was about 25 steps away from our suite. Everyday we were the only ones at the pool and it felt like our own private pool.
The playgrounds and indoor rec areas for the kids were great!
We ate at the Hearth and Candle and thought it was wonderful! The chef was amazing. Our favorite dish was the Vermont Chicken with an apple balsamic sauce that was to die for! A little pricey, but worth it.
Yes, the roads could use some attention but if you go slow you can get around the holes.
Overall my family really enjoyed this trip!
I understand that in the summer there is alot more for the kids to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers' Notch is a year round mountain resort offering acclaimed programs for families and seasonal activities including alpine and cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, and snowshoeing; enjoyment of 8 pools and 4 waterslides; guided hiking; children's programs and a zip line canopy tour. The resort village amenities include condominiums with fully equipped kitchens, restaurants, a child care center, two teen centers, a country store, a sport shop, a massage center, and winter ski & ride equipment rental and tuning/repair facilities. Smugglers' is nestled in Vermont's northern Green Mountains about 50 minutes from Burlington, Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Smugglers' Notch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers` Notch Hotel Smugglers Notch
- Smugglers' Notch Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville