You always here a lot about Smuggs being a great place for families but don't let this deter you from an adults only vacation! We spent a weekend here in late March with another couple and had a blast. I booked the package for BrewFest weekend through their group vacations office and got an amazing deal. Our studios were ski in ski out, directly liftside. They weren't luxurious but were very comfortable with a gas fireplace and a kitchenette so you can bring your own food. They certainly met all of our needs.
There is a wide variety of trails for all levels and abilities and enough trails at each level so that nobody will get board. The lifts are on the older side so they are a bit slow but the scenery is beautiful so just enjoy the ride.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers` Notch Hotel Smugglers Notch
- Smugglers` Notch Hotel
- Smugglers Notch Resort
- Smugglers Notch Hotel
- Smugglers' Notch Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers' Notch is a year round mountain resort offering acclaimed programs for families and seasonal activities including alpine and cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, and snowshoeing; enjoyment of 8 pools and 4 waterslides; guided hiking; and a zip line canopy tour. The resort village amenities include condominiums with fully equipped kitchens, restaurants, a slopeside child care center, two teen centers, a country store, a sport shop, a massage center, and winter ski & ride equipment rental and tuning/repair facilities. Smugglers' is nestled in Vermont's northern Green Mountains about 50 minutes from Burlington, Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Smugglers' Notch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.