“Excellent breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
New Hampshire
“Excellent breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had breakfast at the Fairlee Diner twice while staying at the Lake Morey Resort and both times it was delicious. The portions are large, the breakfast menu extensive and the coffee is very good. The blueberry pancakes, overflowing with fresh, juicy pancakes were to die for! We had breakfast at the Whistle Stop one morning and it was a disappointment, so we were back at the diner the next day. We did not try the diner for any other meals so I can't comment on those, but if you like breakfast, you will love the Fairlee Diner.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Always wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Fairlee Diner is an excellent place for breakfast. It is often full to bursting, but it is worth the wait. Whether you're passing through or live in the area, it is worth trying!

Visited July 2013
Epsom
“Nice Diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very good breakfast and good service and coffee. Prices were good also. Would come back any time. We were very happy and made a good choice.

Visited July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I stopped here while staying at Lake Morey Resort. The staff was welcoming and warm. The spinach scramble was made with fresh spinach, and my coffee cup was frequently refilled.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Albany
“Good solid diner fare”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Went there for breakfast. Did not have a lot of cash on me and they don't take plastic. I asked about an ATM and they gave me directions to one next door - I did not need it. My wife had toast and eggs and I had mine with sausage. There was enough sausage to share. Coffee was included and it was so reasonable I did not have to go to the ATM afterwards. Service was excellent. They had some interesting looking omelets on the menu. Give it a shot!

• Visited October 2012