“Great people and more” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Powhatan, Virginia
“Great people and more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

First let me say I love the owners, Kostas the greek guy and Leda his wife who is French, I believe. I have eaten there many times and it has always been great. Some of my favorite things are the greek salad, the white fresh garlic pizza, and the gyros. Kostas even makes the tzatziki sauce from scratch. If you want to impress him order the gyros the way the greeks pronounce jt, Yee-ross. If your in the Fairlee area don't miss it if you want a good meal.

Bethel, Vermont, United States
“Pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

My husband and I were driving in the Thetford-Fairlee area, had missed lunch and were starving.
We drove by Leda's Restaurant, and saw cars in the parking lot. The restaurant didn't even look open, their open sign in the window was unlit, but we ventured in anyway. I am glad we did!

I had the spinach pie and it was great. I am a fussy vegetarian, so it was nice being able to order something other than the usual mac and cheese, veggie burger or salad options. My husband, a non-vegetarian, had the meatball and cheese sub, he said it was very good! His only complaint was that no chips came with the sandwich, no biggie. Service was great, this was a winner.

• Visited May 2014
Holyoke, Massachusetts
“Great Greek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Yes, the pizzas are fantastic - thinnest crispiest crust anywhere and always nice and hot from the oven. But the Greek items are fantastic! One of the best gyros anywhere. The stuffed frape leaves are the best I've had bar none. The Greek salad is fresh and tasty while the Baclava sends me into sugar shock and delight. This little gem is just 5 mijutes off of Rt. 01 [exit 15 then Rt. 5 south]. Well worth making atiny detour on your wat up or down the valley.

Boston, MA
“Awesome pizzas, nice server and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We went there for lunch on our way back home. Not many restaurants in Fairlee so I had looked this up & thought he kids will surely eat pizza. Its a small restaurant, but the food is sooo good! They also have some greek & pasta items on the menu other than the pizza.We had the Pesto pizza & the Leda's Veggie special. They were both yummy! The pesto was perfect & kids were asking for more! The veggie one was my absolute favorite, had spinach, garlic, red peppers, feta and olives, it was one of the yummiest pizza I had! Also my 3 yo wanted broccoli for some reason, the server quickly got some steamed broccoli & did not even charge us for it! He was very friendly with my noisy kids as well! I would definitely go again if in the area & recommend it to others!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

This little place, in a small town, had great pizza! Onion rings better than we find in the city. Service was super and they have a great selection of beers. The server went out of her way to check baseball scores for out of town guests, which was very friendly.We took home enough pizza for another meal. Very happy we tried this little place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere