“Very pleasant experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Haven Guest House Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fair Haven
Haven Guest House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Fair Haven B&B and Inns
Cooperstown, New York
“Very pleasant experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We travelled to the area to visit our son in a nearby college, and were thrilled to find this gem. Werner and Gisela are very gracious hosts, and the B&B is truly cozy and a beautiful property. We even brought our two year old daughter, and she felt just as welcome as all of us! We look forward to visiting the Haven Guest House again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Dumont, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I loved the house and we were always treated with warm welcomes and great hospitality! When we arrived we were welcome right away to a cozy fire, were we could relax and take in the charm of the house. The place is spotless, the bed was very comfortable,we both got a good nights sleep, which is unusual for us away from home. Gisela and Werner are very friendly and made us a wonderful breakfast with a little extra charm added to it.We came from New Jersey to meet a friend who lives nearby and we look forward to staying here again soon!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Truly feels like home. Gracious hosts and cozy settings. Second year coming right after New Years. We stop here on our way up to Stowe, and coming from the Hudson Valley, it's breaks up the trip perfectly. The owners really know the meaning of hospitality. Coming from the hospitality industry myself, it's refreshing to see the care that they take each step of the way during your stay!

• Stayed January 2013
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I am lucky enough to have stayed in Haven Guest House B & B a number of times over the last few years. The house itself is very beautiful and Gisela and Werner are always there to greet you warmly, so you feel like you are coming home! I stay here a few times each year with friends, often during the winter. We get a good night's sleep in a comfy cozy room and have a fantastic breakfast that is always creative, tasty and filling. Best pancakes, light, fluffy and always with a delicious fresh fruit. Gisela always has a little "sweet" at breakfast, just enough so that you feel like you are on vacation and breaking the rules a bit! We then head over to Pico, Killington or Okemo for skiing during the day. Well worth a little extra drive - much nicer than many places right near the slopes. Gisela and Werner truly love what they do and it shows through in every way - from their beautiful home, to their lovely breakfasts and their great hospitality. Haven is truly that - a respite from the rest of the world!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

My family and I stayed here on our way to our xmas ski vacation. It felt like home. We were greated with big smiles, a warm fire in the fireplace, beautiful rooms and great advice on where to get a wonderful meal. The breakfast was simply awesome. We loved every minute and will stay there again any time we are in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

All I have to say is WOW. I was caught in a snow storm and 10 miles outside of Rutland I was afraid I lost my chance at staying anywhere decent. My boyfriend called up The Haven Guest House and booked the last room. The owners greeted me with big smiles and knew my name already. They cheered me up from the storm and helped me with my things and were delightful. The room was beautiful, charming and superbly clean. To top it off in the morning the husband had cleared off my car of snow, before he even made breakfast! Breakfast isn't just what they tell you on the menu either : fresh kiwi and pinapple were served homemade bread, local honey, homemade jam, and a fresh pastry comes with it too. Thank goodness for the Haven Guest House.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 1 with the queen sized bed - just 99 dollars.