“SICK SICK SICK” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 59 Restaurants in Essex
mitchellb
“SICK SICK SICK”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have eaten here a handful of times. Most recently i became so sick i was in bed and couldnt get up and I was scared. I had chest pains and i was hot and sweaty and dizzy and all kinds of symptons i wouldnt ever normally associate with being caused by food. My fiancee was telling his coworkers about my experience there and one of them had the exact same experience that I did just a few days prior to that and he had eaten the exact same thing as me. Therefor this is NOT a coincedence.

Visited August 2013

Attleboro
“KFC with a great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Any KFC can be great for a hungry stop. But this one has a great staff and was helpful. I don't ever want a wing in my order. When I asked the staff to make sure my order had "no wings" they took care of it. food was great. service was fast.

Visited August 2013