The first thing I noticed about our room was it was clean and it smelled clean not perfumed.
I am very sensitive to smells and often have to put hotel soap in a drawer to keep it from bothering me, the soap was of a good quality and not overly scented.
The people were all friendly and helpful. We enjoyed using the facilities the work out room, pool, and hot tub. One day we enjoyed the spa which is nice, the body workers were very professional. We also enjoyed the spa lunch which was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 18 acres between the vistas of the Green Mountains and the splendor of Lake Champlain, The Essex is Vermont’s Culinary Resort & Spa. As the Burlington area’s only AAA Four Diamond hotel, The Essex is a true destination, offering a full-service Spa and Fitness Center, cooking classes in the J.K. Adams and Chef's Kitchens of Cook Academy, and our two award-winning restaurants-- all of which perfectly complement our classic accommodations.The Essex is the premier choice for your next group event and is the perfect Vermont wedding destination for dozens of happy couples tying the knot each year. From our own Vermont Tennis Vacations to our wine list, ranked among the best in the world, The Essex offers you an experience unlike any other resort in New England. ...a true Recipe for Relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Essex, Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Essex, Vermont`s Culinary Hotel Essex
- The Essex, Vermont`s Culinary Resort And Spa
- Essex Vermonts Culinary Junction
- Essex Vermonts Culinary Hotel
- Inn Essex
- The Essex, Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa