“I love this Place!!!! It truly is The GREAT VT Corn Maze” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Attractions in Danville
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
Allenstown, NH
10 attraction reviews
“I love this Place!!!! It truly is The GREAT VT Corn Maze”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

This is a must do activity every single year for me. The only years I have missed is the first year they opened and the year my mom died. I love Mike and Danya who own the Farm and Maze and they put their heart and soul into this place even though they have a working farm on top of doing this. Danya sells you the tickets at the beginning and sets your course while Mike hangs out on one of the bridges offering hints for those frustrated while joking around with us regulars about how lost we are. The Maze is huge and a new design each year that Mike puts his all into planning each year. They then take an aerial picture of it and you can see a huge display of it in the gift shop when you finish. You can also buy post cards to remember it by. Each year becomes a challenge for Mike to improve on the almost unimprovable and he never disappoints us. From the Boat in the middle of the maze, to the tunnel that could be toward the end or maybe not, to the many bridges that you can't tell which trail you are on but know you have to be on the correct one under them in order to finish. And of course the whole thing starts with 4 trails - Eeney, Meeney, Miney and Moe. So pick a nice day, pack a lunch cause there are plenty of picnic tables along with some awesome views at the end and make a day of it. There is also a small petting area that has goats and usually a cow. There is mini golf, underground tunnels and just so much more. Each year is a surprise that never disappoints. Sadly dogs are not allowed but mine have to pose each year with the sign..it is a tradition.

Visited September 2013

Danville, Vermont
“The Amazing Corn Maze”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have been through the maze several times with our kids and grandkids but not for a couple of years. It is very well thought out, maintained and a good value. I will warn you it's not easy but if you persevere you'll find your way out. Wear good shoes for walking and dress for the weather. If you have any concerns bring your GPS.

Visited September 2013
Tucson
“True Value of Fright”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was at once intrigued when I heard there was a "haunted corn maze" that sold out every year for the four days it was open. We signed up and anticipated this event for our last evening while in the Northeast Kingdom.
Driving through the dark on the country road prepared us for the isolated scenario that embellishes this event. Once there, we were led to an enclosed wagon and driven to a building where vintage horror shows were playing on a large screen. The anticipation is played well and by the time you actually enter the corridor to the maze you are primed to scream.
The corn is towering over your head and there are no lights on your narrow path through the stalks. You must trust your sense of hearing to discern if there is something waiting for you in the corn field, however, often, there is no warning.
Scream, I did, and wrenched my partner's arm out of the socket and screamed more. There is a sense of authenticity in this venue as you are alone on a path in nature with others spread thin along the way.
You will get your money's worth and I swear all the way back down the country road I thought I saw people coming out of the corn, trees, and any other back drop!

Visited October 2013
Burlington, Vermont
10 attraction reviews
“Perfect weekend event ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

A couple hours spent in the fall sunshine, having a few laughs and walking the entire time. What's not to love? They run an efficient system, the maze is generally excellent every year, and it sure beats stationary entertainment!

Claremont, New Hampshire
3 attraction reviews
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is our 4th trip to the maze and it never gets old. We broke up into 3 groups with a race to get out first making it even more of a challenge. Yes, it can be frustrating, but that is the fun of a corn maze and this is definitely one of the best! It took us about an hour and a half to complete being the first out and 2 hours for the last of our group, but in that time we burned off a ton of calories as we ran up and down hills through the maze. Great exercise, but for those who are not very physically fit could be a bit exhausting as this is not a flat corn field. The best part about this maze is that the paths are very narrow so you really feel lost in the corn that towers over your head.
The maze itself is down very scenic dirt roads in the middle of nowhere, which gives it even more character. The views across to the White Mountains of New Hampshire are stunning. Be sure and stop by their family run jams, jellies, and pickles stand out front. Free tastings and it is all yummy. We just learned this year that 100% of their proceeds from this stand go to research for Lou Gherig's disease.

Visited October 2013