“Great pizza! Awesome Italian cusine!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 33 restaurants in Colchester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Burlington, Vermont
“Great pizza! Awesome Italian cusine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

One side of the restuarant is the pizzeria and the other side is the dining room. Some of the best pizza in the Burlington area in my opinon. You can also order salads and pasta dishes in the pizzeria.

If you're looking for something a bit more special for the occasion, eat in the dine in side. Every meal comes with warm focaccia bread and a house salad.

Never been disappointed at Juniors!

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Hillsboro, New Hamp
“Not only the best eatery in the Burlington area but also the nicest people!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

We have always considered Junior's the best place to eat when we travel from NH to the Adirondack's where we have family. We stop on the way up north and again on our return trip for lunch, also getting takeout for dinner. I love their greek salad and also their thin crust pizza. Best I've had anywhere in the New England area. My son, who lives in MA, and I stopped there on the way up north on Saturday for lunch and again for lunch on Monday on our way back home. Plus I brought home take-out pizza for dinner that night. We heated it up that night but cold is just as good! I can't say enough good things about Junior's. When I got home on Monday I realized I left my purse there. I was in a panic!! My credit cards, debit card, money, ect were all in that purse. I called and spoke with Franco and asked if the purse could be overnighted to me. He said "no problem". They sent it out Tuesday and I got it Wednesday morning with everything intact. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the people there. They are honest, have lots of integrity and actually cared. My family and I will keep coming back - not just for the food (which we love) but for the wonderful people who work there. Franco, I don't know if you are - a server, a manager or an owner but you saved my life!! Thank you soooooo much. Hope to see you all soon!!

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Essex Junction
“Extra charges for minor additions to your meal!!!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

We have been going to Juniors since it opened as a Pizza Place in Colchester. Through the years we have been there several times, and have very little bad to say about the restaurant. But we have been there 4 times in the last 3 months. I am very disappointed with all the extra charges this one particular waitress wants to add to the food bill. First is was an extra cost for bread. Then it was an extra charge for sauce and now last nite the straw that broke the camels back was a charge for extra garlic on my spaghetti and clam dinner. Come on $2.00 for extra garlic on a spaghetti dish.

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Essex, Vermont
“HORRIBLE SERVICE”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

Amazing food, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE in the pizzeria. The first time they BURNT my calzone, the second time they FORGOT to make my food entirely, the third time they gave me chicken parm pizza when I ordered a chicken parm pasta dinner and my final straw was last week. I called in a simple order of a small salad and a calzone at 2:00 sharp, I went to pick my food up on my way to work at 2:25 and they told me it would be right out... The pizza maker standing right there told me it would be "quick" as he hurried to grab dough to begin making my order!! Needless to say I absolutely love the food that is why I kept going back for more torment but I will NEVER GO THERE again!! They weren't even apologetic, there was not a single customer in the restaurant I can't imagine they what they were busy doing!!!

If you are the owner of Juniors reading this please fire the idiots making pizza in the pizzeria, they are losing you customers!!

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Worcester, Massachusetts
“A Disappointing Restaurant”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

After reading mostly positive reviews of this restaurant, I was looking forward to a quality Italian dinner but found myself and my family to be greatly disappointed with much of the service, prices, and food offered. Being a busy weekend, we made sure to make reservations ahead of time for our family of ten but when we arrived we were told that they made a mistake and we could not sit at a table all together. This was only the start to our disappointment though; we were seated in two separate booths that were directly below the air vent and were absolutely freezing the entire time. Above each table in the restaurant was a light, but ours was out for some reason and we had to have the waitress light candles in order for us to read the menu. The restaurant was extremely busy and loud and it just wasn't a pleasant atmosphere for a family dinner celebration.

The service we received was the most disappointing aspect of our visit. Our server was not very friendly and we had to wait a long time for everything. It took 20 minutes for just our drinks to be brought over! We finally received bread and miniature salads but this did not happen until about 45 minutes after we arrived. We were absolutely starving and upset that we had to wait for such a long time. The menu itself was pretty big and looked great but we found the food to just be alright, surely nothing special (although we did get big portion sizes) The prices were pretty expensive and to be honest, we felt that we would have had a better experience at the McDonald's across the parking lot.

• Visited May 2011