Rooms were clean. Top floor rooms with dormer windows are dark and feel small because of the dormer. They are good for one person though. The location off I-89 in Colchester means for a quiet hotel. But you are two highway exits away from any dining choices, and about 15-20 minutes from downtown Burlington in good traffic. It's a functional hotel but nothing to write home about.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Burlington Hotel Colchester
- Hampton Inn Burlington Hotel
- Hampton Inn Colchester
- Colchester Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Burlington is conveniently located at Exit 16 off of Interstate 89 in Colchester, VT. The hotel features the complimentary "On the House" Hot breakfast buffet each morning with a brand new make your own waffle station. This great property also has free parking, complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet Access and cookies and milk each night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.