Recently, having spent 2 night at this Resort we were introduced to pure beauty and gracious living. Food was beyound great, service immpectable, and scenery was to die for. Mountains, lake, horses, swimming pool and so many things to do and see that you hardly had time for a nap in the afternoon but nights were quiet and sleep inducing.
This is something to put on your bucket list! Pure heavenly!
George and Gayle Riddick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vermont’s classic mountain resort, located in central Vermont, just 11 miles from Killington. Majestically set on 350 acres with sweeping views of the sparkling lake and majestic mountains, The Mountain Top Inn & Resort offers an endless array of activities, ideal for couples, families, equestrian enthusiasts, xc skiers & snowshoers, and any outdoor adventure lover of winter and summer fun. Affordable accommodations include Lodge Rooms, Pet Friendly Cabins, and Vacation Home Rentals. Friendly service, casual dining and fitness center complete the experience for guests of the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your The Mountain Top Inn & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mountain Top Hotel Chittenden
- The Mountain Top Inn And Resort
- Mountain Top Hotel
- The Mountain Top Inn & Resort Vermont/Chittenden