“Williams River House Is Incredible” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Williams River House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chester
Williams River House
397 Peck Road, Chester, VT 05143   |
Ranked #2 of 9 Chester B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Williams River House Is Incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2006

The Williams River House was all we could have hoped for and more! They made our civil union ceremony and celebration a time to remember. Mark and Geof are seasoned hosts and I felt like I had known them for years. The establishment itself was not only exceptionally beautiful, warm & inviting; it was clean and well cared for. Everything from the grounds to the decorations on the wall were well thought out and put together with care. The food was incredible and the ambiance was just as great! My guests and I had such a wonderful time I can not wait to go back and again and introduce more friends to this wonderful place. Mark and Geof made my commitment cereomny all I could have hoped for and I truly hated to leave at the end of my stay!!!

• Stayed June 2006

27 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2006

Yes, the Williams River House is beautiful, the grounds exquisitely landscaped, the food delicious (and plentiful!), and the beds beyond comfortable, but the real reason to visit are Mark and Geof, the innkeepers, hosts, and long-lost friends you never knew you had. The warm friendly atmosphere is due to more than the big, inviting fire in the Grand Keeping Room, it comes directly from them both and fills their wonderful home. My dog and I came as strangers and left behind old friends who we look forward to visiting again soon. Thanks Mark, Geof, Jack Dempsey, and Dudley for a wonderful week. Chris & Tiger.

• Stayed May 2006
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2006

Our stay was "beyond the beyond". I will never want to stay anywhere else in VT. This is not the first time we have stayed at the Williams River House. The most wonderful & peaceful environment with gracious hosts makes a winning combination. This is a place that has a pluthera of options; you can retreat, party, have a wedding &/or reception or make it the best place to "juice" up as you head to your next destination. Thank you will never be sufficiant words for our fabulous weekend at the Williams River House.

• Stayed April 2006
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2006

I can't say enough about this place. It has everything we look for in a B&B.
The place is gorgeous! The interior design and the landscaping is done to perfection. We stayed in the Essex Suite that has a private balcony overlooking acres of groomed fields. Stunning. Our room was spotless. The bed was super comfortable and the bedding was luxurious.

What really topped off our weekend were the hosts, Mark and Geof. They were gracious and made us feel comfortable and welcome as soon as we entered through the tavern doors.

You will not be disappointed.

Been to Williams River House? Share your experiences!