Hubby and I did a weekend getaway with no prior planning~we just decided to stay wherever we were, and the Castle looked interesting enough to stop. We doubted it would be in our price range, but wanted to take a peek and were so glad we did! We were offered a great, one-night rate and ended up in a terrific room with a two-person whirlpool. The dinner was superb, service was excellent, and the pool/spa outstanding. As a former Vermonter, I know all too well the bad water situation--I'm so glad we missed it! Perhaps they took the other poster's advice and installed a water filtration system. Our room did have bottled water, and a wonderful working air conditioner as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and elegance are the words best used to describe Castle Hill Resort and Spa in Ludlow, Vermont. Located in the lush Green Mountains, the resort is a member of the prestigious “Small Luxury Hotels of the World” and listed on National Register of Historic Places.The full-service Castle Hill Resort and Spa features a unique collection of 10 Castle rooms, which exude timeless elegance and luxury. Each room has its own layout, architectural elements, and character, and is warmly decorated and furnished with period pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Castle Hill Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hill Resort And Hotel Cavendish
- Castle Hill Hotel
- Castle Hill Resort And Spa Vermont/Cavendish