The room was perfectly nice and the front staff did their best to accommodate us. The castle above is a must see; the rooms are beautiful and carefully renovated.On the other hand, I do not think the food there is a good value, even with the coupon. Within two miles there are better options.
We had a triple A coupon. so this was a good value at $79 midweek. My complaints are small: the first being that the hotel is right on a highway, so the whoosh of traffic is always there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated amidst the natural beauty of the Green Mountains in southern Vermont, and just a short distance from Okemo Mountain, the contemporary and family-friendly The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort and Spa, offers one of Vermont’s most picturesque yet intimate settings for a family vacation, meeting, conference, or ski getaway.With a choice of recently renovated, comfortable and spacious accommodations — rooms with queen or king beds, extra-large family rooms, or family suites — all of our guests at The Pointe Hotel will enjoy the modern conveniences and wide variety of amenities we offer, including flat-screen TV, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, and bathrooms with complimentary toiletries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick and Travelocity so you can book your The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pointe, a Castle Hill Resort Hotel Cavendish
- Pointe At Castle Hill Hotel
- Clarion Cavendish
- The Pointe At Castle Hill Resort Vermont/Cavendish