We arrived at 2.45pm, just 15 mins before their "official" check-in time and were told that our room was not ready. I asked if there was another room ready as I we had travelled a long way (from the UK!). Receptionist immediately said "NO". It was obvious during our stay that they were not full.
It was clear that the receptionist regards guests as an inconvenience. Pity, because the room was fine. We stayed in lots better during our trip but I have no complaints about it. We will be returning to New England but will choose a different hotel in the same area, one where we are made to feel welcome.
- Also Known As:
- The Pointe, a Castle Hill Resort Hotel
- The Pointe, a Castle Hill Resort Hotel Cavendish
- Pointe At Castle Hill Hotel
- Clarion Cavendish
- The Pointe At Castle Hill Resort Vermont/Cavendish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated amidst the natural beauty of the Green Mountains in southern Vermont, and just a short distance from Okemo Mountain, the contemporary and family-friendly The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort and Spa, offers one of Vermont’s most picturesque yet intimate settings for a family vacation, meeting, conference, or ski getaway.With a choice of recently renovated, comfortable and spacious accommodations — rooms with queen or king beds, extra-large family rooms, or family suites — all of our guests at The Pointe Hotel will enjoy the modern conveniences and wide variety of amenities we offer, including flat-screen TV, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, and bathrooms with complimentary toiletries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.