“Great Pizza Restaurant in Burlington” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 210 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Great Pizza Restaurant in Burlington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Nice family restaurant-pizza was very good, prices were reasonable, service and ambiance perfect. Nice spot for a casual dinner in Burlington

• Visited May 2013

Austin, Texas
“Gluten-free pizza dream!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

American Flatbread is a great "beer and pizza" place that's one notch up from the typical family pizza joint. They have a large selection of drinks, as well as unique pizza combinations. I particularly went there for the gluten-free pizza that I had heard so much about. Fresh, local and organic items to top my GF pizza...and I was in heaven. I will say, though, that the prices were a bit high, but worth it for the fresh ingredients.
Housed in a great downtown location within walking distance of everything that makes Burlington such a great place for people watching, I will make this restaurant a regular stop on my annual tour to Vermont.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Go for the beer, stay for the pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Seriously, zero gravity beers are some of the best I've ever head. And I come from a family of beer dorks and home brewers. During my 4 day trip to Burlington we went back to American Flatbread three times because I couldn't get enough of their TLA IPA. The pizzas are also great, all made with local and organic ingredients. Clean simple yummy food. A huge recommendation for anyone in the Burlington area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“great beer to go with the flat bread”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

we loved Burlington and loved this little brewery. great combination of beer and flat bread to finish off our trip. would recommend the special salad and large pizza to share

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Simpson Bay, St Maarten-St Martin
“Wonderful flavours...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stopped here for dinner before a show last night based on a recommendation from a friend. We sat outside in the courtyard and enjoyed our pizza before it got dark. The salad and pizza were outstanding - really good flavours and we especially loved their pizza with pork belly, goat's cheese and apples. Desserts were disappointing and given how good their pizzas are I think they could come up with some really interesting desserts to end the meal.
Definitely happy we dined here and would recommend it for anyone who needs a place to eat in the Burlington area.

• 5 of 5 stars Food